Some Very Challenging Tasks
What if I told you I couldn’t do the following tasks without worry every day a few years ago:
- Lift / play with my kids
- Focus on the work I had to do
- Watch TV / Surf the internet
- Clean the house & Cook dinner
- Get the car keys on the floor
- Get out of bed
Well, these are the kind of tasks we all have to at a certain point of our lives whether we feel like it or not.
The problem is:
It is impossible to do any of these simple daily tasks without fear when you have the presence of The Beast which can attack you by the back and neck when you least expect.
For eight long years I feared The Beast (back and neck pain). I looked up for every piece of advice I could find and tried almost everything under the sun to kill it forever. I took the advice from my relatives and friends to doctors and marketers.
You can find out more about my story here.
Some Facts You Should Know About The Beast
Here are a few shocking facts which really scared me as I’ve done my research on spine health care:
- The Journal of the American Medical Association reported that the spine care costs have come to astounding $85.9 billion on 2005.
- A survey from the Journal of the American Medical Association discovered that the total expenses for neck and back care have increased by 65% between 1997 and 2005.
- On 2007 around 27 millions US adults reported having back soreness according to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality .
- Back and neck pain is today one of the most common reasons for people to miss work and is the second most common reason for people to visit a doctor (it is only outnumbered by respiratory infections).
Quite scary, huh? These are only a few facts you should know about The Beast. But stay with me just for one more second.
After my research I’ve also figured out that the big pharma & marketers don’t care about you and me. They just want us to keep spending money on their “solutions” month after month.
Up to now only bad news, right? A few years ago I was also without any hope about solving this major problem in my life. Specially when who was claiming (commercially) that wanted to help me the most actually only wanted my money.
So I went on a journey to find out a definitive solution on my own.
The good news is that after hundreds of dollars spent and tens of hours reading I figured out a solution to defeat The Beast permanently.
Do you want to learn the root causes of back and neck pain and discover how you can kill The Beast forever? Just click on one of the options below (choose the body area where you are being attacked most intensely):