Some Very Challenging Tasks
What if I told you I couldn’t do the following tasks without worry every day a few years ago:
- Lift / play with my kids
- Focus on the work I had to do
- Watch TV / Surf the internet
- Clean the house & Cook dinner
- Get the car keys on the floor
- Get out of bed
Well, these are the kind of tasks we all have to at a certain point of our lives whether we feel like it or not.
The problem is:
It is impossible to do any of these simple daily tasks without fear when you have the presence of The Beast which can attack you by the back & neck when you least expect.
For years I feared The Beast (back & neck pain). I looked up for every piece of advice I could find and tried almost everything under the sun to kill it forever. From family & friends advice to doctors & marketers advice.
You can find out more about my story here.
Some Facts You Should Know About The Beast
Here are a few shocking facts which really scared me as I’ve done my research about The Beast:
- The Journal of the American Medical Association reported that the spine care costs have come to astounding $85.9 billion on the year of 2005.
- A survey from the Journal of the American Medical Association discovered that the total expenses for neck and back care have increased by 65% between 1997 and 2005.
- On the year of 2007, around 27 millions US adults reported having back pain acording to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality .
- The Beast (back & neck pain) is today one of the most common reason for people to miss work and is the second most common reason for people to visit a doctor (it is only outnumbered by respiratory infections).
Quite scary, huh? These are just a few facts you should know about The Beast. But stay with me just for one more second.
After my research I’ve also figured out that the big pharma & marketers don’t care about you and me. They just want us to keep spending money on their “solutions” year in and year out.
Up to now just bad news, right?A few years ago I was also without any hope about solving this major problem in my life. Specially when who was claiming (commercially) that wanted to help me the most actually just wanted my money.
So I went on a journey to find out a definitive solution on my own.
The good news is that after hundreds of dollars spent and tens of hours reading I figured out a solution to kill The Beastforever.
If I (a married woman, working at a full time job, with two kids, taking care of house chores) my friends and relatives can use this solution, you can do it too.
If you want to learn the root causes of back & neck pain and discover how you can kill The Beast out of your life forever click on one of the options below (choose the area where The Best is attacking you most intensely):